If you’ve been struggling to melt those stubborn extra pounds and get back in shape, and you’re tired of trying crazy diets that don’t work long term…
You’ll want to keep reading.
April 15th is coming!
Let’s face it…
It can be confusing, frustrating and a bit overwhelming to know what to do for long-term success. There’s so much conflicting information everywhere we turn, and sometimes we just feel defeated and give up.
One thing we DO know for sure is that restrictive diets (or “quick fixes”) don’t work long-term, and rapid weight loss often leads to rapid weight GAIN.
It’s not your fault that you’ve been fooled into thinking that restrictive dieting is the only way to reach your goals.
It’s time to STOP the madness!
I want to help you get back on track the RIGHT way, so you can make sustainable changes you can live with FOREVER and be happy about.
Get ready to learn simple step-by-step strategies that you can EASILY implement to help you:
- Lose Weight and Get Back in Shape
- Feel More Energized (and avoid the afternoon slump)
- Slip Into Your Favorite Jeans Again
- Fuel Your Body Without Ever Feeling Deprived
There are no crazy tricks, pills, potions or gimmicks!
You’ll ALSO get the most DELICIOUS, easy-to-prepare recipes PLUS a community of support that’s with you every step of the way.
April 15th kicks off another Fit and Healthy 30-Day Jump Start Spring Program
During the Fit and Healthy 30 Day Jump Start, we’ll focus on one transformational strategy each week:
- Week 1 – How to plan for LONG-TERM success – Simple, effective tips to save you TIME, CALORIES and MONEY, without feeing deprived.
- Week 2 – Finding the right exercise for YOU – Hint: you don’t have to spend hours at the gym to get in great shape.
- Week 3 – Why choosing the quality of food (not just the number of calories) is critical for weight loss
- Week 4 – Eating to fuel your body – what ONE thing you may be doing unknowingly to sabotage your efforts, and how to easily fix it.
Since the Jump Start program is online, you can participate no matter where you live!
WATCH FOR THE UPCOMING PROGRAM
“I’d highly recommend this program. I am FEELING GREAT and I have Karen to thank for it!” – Marcus Lopez
“It is literally one of the best investments I’ve ever made!” – Shelly Koenig
“The exercises Karen gave me have given me the mobility I did not think I would ever have again.” – JoAnn Fields
Here’s how it works:
Since this is an online program you can join us from ANYWHERE in the world (please invite your friends – extra support is awesome!).
Once you sign up, you’ll receive:
- One simple, transformational strategy each week to get you on the right track
- Templates and worksheets to make tracking and planning easy
- INSTANT access to the Exclusive Membership Group for support during the 30 days
- SUPPORT, MOTIVATION and INSPIRATION for 30 days
PLUS…You’ll get THESE Amazing BONUSES for FREE (A $65 Value)
- Delicious, Nutritious Recipe eGuide for breakfast, lunch, dinner and side dishes (A $27 value)
- A Grocery Shopping Guide to help you easily navigate healthy food choices at the store (A $19 value)
- ‘Sensational Smoothies and Juices’ recipe guide (A $19 Value)
Grab a friend or 2 and come join us!
30 Days in, you’ll be glad you did!
Fun – Motivation – Inspiration – Support – PRIZES!
This program starts April 15th and is valued at over $297, but you can join for only…
Sign-up NOW and save $200!
Let me introduce myself…
My name is Karen Creasey and I’m a certified health coach, a certified personal trainer, an Adjunct Kinesiology Professor, I have my Bachelor of Science in Human Development and Performance and my Master’s of Arts in Leadership. I am passionate about motivating, inspiring and educating people to improve their health, wellness and overall life performance.
I put this challenge together to make it EASY for people to get back on track with their health and fitness goals. I know how difficult it can be to try to make health and lifestyle changes on your own. Now you’ll be plugged into a community of people that share your same goals.
I’ll be there to help you every step of the way.
I’d love it if you could join us!
For Payment and Sign-Up
Disclaimer: This program is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease. The information provided in this program is for general educational purposes, has not been reviewed nor approved by the FDA and is not intended to take the place of advice from your medical professional, licensed dietician or nutritionist. You are solely responsible for your health care and activity choices. Participation in this challenge does not constitute a client-coach relationship.
Testimonials, case studies, and examples found on this page are results that have been sent to us by users of KC-Health and Wellness Motivation Programs, Products, Offerings or Services and may not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, may not apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.